Strictly star Nicola Adams was rushed to hospital after suffering an allergic reaction while eating nachos

Published Nov 08 2020 at 5:30 PM GMT
  • STRICTLY star Nicola Adams had to be rushed to hospital – after suffering a terrifying allergic reaction while eating out with pals.
  • The former Olympic champion felt her throat swelling up after tucking into a bowl of nachos.
  • Unbeknown to Nicola, 38, the snack contained nuts which she is allergic to.' Talking about the incident.



  • Published Nov 8, 2020 5:30 PM GMT